The nutritional value of cashew nuts
1. The content of vitamin B1 in cashew nuts is second only to that of sesame and peanuts. It has the effect of replenishing physical strength and eliminating fatigue. It is suitable for people who are prone to fatigue.
2. Cashew nuts are rich in vitamin A, which is an excellent antioxidant, which can make the skin shiny and complex.
3. Cashew also has the effect of promoting lactation, which is beneficial to women with insufficient milk secretion after delivery.
4. Cashew nuts contain a lot of protease inhibitors, which can control cancer.
5. Regular consumption of cashews has the effects of strengthening the body, improving the body's disease resistance, increasing libido, and increasing weight.
Add product X
Jinan Sesame Blossom Food Co., Ltd.
Telephone / fax : 86－0531 88805877
Mobile phone : 86 158-6528-3188
Mailbox : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: J3, Factory Building, Liancheng Smart Manufacturing Town, No. 19, Huanghe Street, Jibei Development Zone, Jiyang District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
Scan to visit the
Copyright © 2021 Jinan Sesame Blossom Food Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved 鲁ICP备********号-1 Powered by www.300.cn
- Contact us
- Phone +86 158-6528-3188
- Whatapp Whatapp